Tuesday, October 10, 2006

More Rainbow Merino Handspun

Latest Spinning News: More Rainbow-dyed Merino! This is the second of seven skeins Kathrows (check out her brand-new blog here) and I dyed, oh a month and a half ago. So I'm moving a little slowly, so sue me. It's not like I'm getting paid, here. This one I spun a little finer, I figure it's worsted weight, two ply. I made the color a little random, too, so there's a lot of variation.
This came out a lot more even than the first one, but you can still see a bit of thick and thin action there. No one's gonna confuse it with a commercial yarn, that's for sure. But those colors are definitely not my favorites. Next up: bolder colors. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

rose said...

Nice job spinning there :)

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

You are really good at spinning. I think you are an adept. I am not going to sue you for sure. Thanks for the link to my blog.

Lydia Milflapper said...

I'm interested to see how that will knit up.
Lynne

Sue, aka seiding said...

Hi Lynne! Nice user name there. ;)