Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I met a fellow knittyperson!

I got to meet Kathrows today! She and her friend came to the hotel where I work for a little stitch and bitch session. Only it was more like a stitch and compliment session. She is so cool! We have a lot in common, I think, and she will soon be sorry she agreed to meet me as she won't be rid of me so easily! Some knitting was done, some mistakes were made and fixed, a lot of conversation whiled away two and a half hours. And, which is so great and unexpected, she brought me some hand-made stitch markers!!!! Thanks so much Kathy! And it was great to meet the other person in the world who doesn't have air conditioning in the car.

I know, I know. Too many exclamation marks there, but it's so great to meet fellow knitters, and to meet such cool, kind and compatable fellow knitters, well, I'm all a-flutter!

1 comment:

Sue, aka seiding said...

Yeah, my politeness stamina is pretty low. I'll be bitching before long, wait and see!