Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I met a fellow knittyperson!

I got to meet Kathrows today! She and her friend came to the hotel where I work for a little stitch and bitch session. Only it was more like a stitch and compliment session. She is so cool! We have a lot in common, I think, and she will soon be sorry she agreed to meet me as she won't be rid of me so easily! Some knitting was done, some mistakes were made and fixed, a lot of conversation whiled away two and a half hours. And, which is so great and unexpected, she brought me some hand-made stitch markers!!!! Thanks so much Kathy! And it was great to meet the other person in the world who doesn't have air conditioning in the car.

I know, I know. Too many exclamation marks there, but it's so great to meet fellow knitters, and to meet such cool, kind and compatable fellow knitters, well, I'm all a-flutter!

2 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Only just ocurred to me now, days and days later, to check in on your blog. A good time was had by all. Bitching was at a minimum because we were all trying to be polite. Just try and keep that up!

Sue, aka seiding said...

Yeah, my politeness stamina is pretty low. I'll be bitching before long, wait and see!