Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Drooooool!

I now present to you, courtesy of my fabulous Knittyboard Spinning Secret Pal, exSeidingly spoiled, some Fiber Pr0n!

Angora! Pet the bunny. Isn't he soft! Just wonderful!

Cashmere/Tussah Silk blend! Oh my god. Beautiful, shiny, SOFT. If only that touch-o-vision had been invented! This is literally the softest thing I've ever touched. I had to put it away because I spent a good half-hour petting it, rubbing it against my face, encouraging family members to do the same. I eagerly await having a free bobbin to start spinning this up.

I also got a cd with songs about Illinois on it, so that gives me a nice clue. I plan on listening to it on my way to work today, in oh, five minutes or so!

Thank you so much, pal! You really hit the Wow Meter on this "little" package! I'm on Cloud 9 (and it's not as soft as that cashmere/tussah)!

2 comments:

Batty said...

The angora looks like a milkshake. It makes me drool, literally!

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Too bad you're not a vendor. That first picture would sell a lot of fiber. No offense to the 2nd picture. It's nice too.